- java reenabled
- new version
- bump version to avoid neighbourhood check in c10f1
- version bump to allow for c10f1 update
- bump version to allow c10f1 update
- changed how mem initialization on free is turned on in boot cmdlines
- added kubernetes test scripts
- added script for a test of clearing of freed memory
- Added manually entered information from non-reporting packages
- corrected avahi disable
- avahi and nrpe disabled by default
- added rpm-build-python3 needed to satisfy dep checks
- added Russian readme
- collected new information from tasks
- fixed content
- new info
- fix of file presense test.
- List creation and checksumming are done separately.
- A list of files is now being generated after first boot by
asking rpm base of installed packages and checking for ELF files
in that list.
- added option to optionaly generate a list, instead to work on a default one
- fixed group
- fix unexpected failure to run when started directly
- replaced unstable getlogin with reliable proc data read.
- Bump version needed to overcome p9 version check after ubt removal.
- fix installer workdir to avoid intersection with main bacula
- added code to fix selinux attributes on a newly installed packets.
- proper escaping in inline documents for scripts that fix working
of level showing applet.
- fix typos in scripts.
- prepared scripts for safe values for seapplet. Seapplet doesn't work
with DRI3 and MITSHM in QT.
- revert DRI3 commit, it should be done system-wide.
- Force disabling of DRI3 by setting the corresponding value in ENV
- force systemd reconfigure dependencies, fix archiving of osec messages
- force plymouth quit on integrity error
- integalert wanted, not required for sysinit by default
- fix integalert behavour, see nagwad package for modified osec.pipe. Also
disabled interruption of boot by default
- Fixed wrong separator in Conflicts line. Also fixed permissions on a unit.
- (Fixes: CVE-2012-4545)
- to sisyphus