Собрано: около 6 лет назад
Размер архива: 245,2 КБ
Домашняя страница: http://symmetrica.net/cuneiform-linux/yagf-ru.html
О пакете: YAGF is a graphical front-end for cuneiform and tesseract OCR tools
YAGF is a graphical front-end for cuneiform and tesseract OCR tools.
With YAGF you can open already scanned image files or obtain new images
via XSane (scanning results are automatically passed to YAGF).
Once you have a scanned image you can prepare it for recognition, select
particular image areas for recognition, set the recognition language and
so no. Recognized text is displayed in a editor window where it can be
corrected, saved to disk or copied to clipboard.
YAGF also provides some facilities for a multi-page recognition (see
the online help for more details).
Список всех майнтейнеров, принимавших участие
в данной и/или предыдущих сборках пакета:
- Version 0.9.2
- Workspace may now be saved as a project
- Prepare for recognition button
- Small bug fixes and improvements
- Version 0.9.1
- Text-splitting capability for splitting ext into blocks
automatically is added
- Toolbar icons size togling options is added
- YAGF now stores its private data in a FeeDesktop conformat way
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements
- Version 0.9
- Automatic removal of black edges appearing while scanning small
documents is added. This option may be turned off in the settings dialog.
- Images are loaded and processed a bit faster.
- Deskewing is improved.
- New recognition languages are added (require tesseract 3+).