Built: 4 дня назад
Розмір архіва: 564,6 кБ
Домашня сторінка: http://opam.ocamlpro.com/
Про пакет: A source-based package manager for OCaml
OPAM stands for OCaml PAckage Manager.
It aims to suit to a vast number of users and use cases,
and has unique features:
* Powerful handling of dependencies:
versions constraints, optional dependencies, conflicts, etc.
* Multiple repositories backends: HTTP, rsync, git
* Ease to create packages and repositories
* Ability to switch between different compiler versions
Typically, OPAM will probably make your life easier if you recognize
yourself in at least one of these profiles:
* You use multiple versions of the OCaml compiler, or you hack the
compiler yourself and needs to frequently switch between compiler
* You use or develop software that needs a specific and/or modified
version of the OCaml compiler to be installed.
* You use or develop software that depends on a specific version of an
OCaml library, or you just want to install a specific version of a
package, not just the latest one.
* You want to create your own packages yourself, put them on your own
repository, with minimal effort.
List of contributors:
- fixed stubs libraries location
- first build for ALT